JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was just thinking imagine if you were in some kind of small plane and happened to be going by as that thing went up. Flying along and all of a sudden, WTF WAS THAT!! :eek::eek::eek:
Haha true! I was just thinking about how dizzy a passenger would get on that thing. I'd do it though.

Haha true! I was just thinking about how dizzy a passenger would get on that thing. I'd do it though.

Guy I went to school with won some kind of award from NASA I think it was for a school project. Those model rockets were used to play with as kids? He had a mouse. Made a maze for it and worked with it till it could navigate the maze in seconds to get a reward. Then made a way to put it in one of those damn things and sent it up one day. When he got it out it had a hell of a time getting through the maze. Not surprising considering what it just went through. He wrote it all up as a part of a class project he of course got an A on. Teacher submitted it to some Agency and somehow got to the attention of someone who sent him some award. Was pretty impressive to a Jr. High kid back then. Not sure how the poor mouse felt about the whole thing. :D:D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top