JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$325
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
West Linn
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Well I had to get one of these bad boys a year or so ago after reading about how accurate they are for the price tag. I just never got around to even shooting it. I did however spend a good deal of time Krylon coating the stock. Multiple layers of Krylon and multiple layers of clearcoat. I think it came out really good! I also added a surefire procomp break to it. Again.. brand new...

I'm needing some room in the safe so I thought I'd see if anyone could put this one to some good use. I have all original box, paperwork and tread protector.

I have an older Leupold VXiii 2.5x8 on it in good shape. Pefect functional shape. I'll let that go seperatley.

Rifle, Break and Rings (I'll throw in about 20 rounds of PMC ammo. Good for sighting in) - $325

Leupold vx3 2.5x8 - $150

20211106_132330_resized.jpg 20211106_132341_resized.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Well I had to get one of these bad boys a year or so ago after reading about how accurate they are for the price tag. I just never got around to even shooting it. I did however spend a good deal of time Krylon coating the stock. Multiple layers of Krylon and multiple layers of clearcoat. I think it came out really good! I also added a surefire procomp break to it. Again.. brand new...

I'm needing some room in the safe so I thought I'd see if anyone could put this one to some good use. I have all original box, paperwork and tread protector.

I have an older Leupold VXiii 2.5x8 on it in good shape. Pefect functional shape. I'll let that go seperatley.

Rifle, Break and Rings (I'll throw in about 20 rounds of PMC ammo. Good for sighting in) - $325

Leupold vx3 2.5x8 - $150

View attachment 1065173 View attachment 1065174
should have put this up before hunting seasons began. should sell anyway, great deal for somebody.

Probably gone by now? Looking for a rifle for my 12 yr old daughter, it'll be her first hunting season. I don't have any hunting rifles at the moment because I haven't been hunting in years but we are looking at getting back into it 😊

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.