JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Price: $1,800, ABSOLUTELY NO TRADES, Price does not include shipping, FFL, delivery, or anything else one can come up with. I will ignore offers of $400 and drive to Seattle or trade for my Mosin.

Hello, I'm planning on moving out of state and to fund it, I'm selling things. One of them is my Tavor, I bought it years ago and don't often get to shoot it cause I like long range shooting or haven't had time. Probably less than a thousand rounds through it. As for the price, this is roughly how much I see them go for doing a quick nationwide search on Armslist. If there you've found a better price with the SAME/SIMILAR stuff as my tavor, feel free to send me a PM w/ a link and I can see to adjusting my price. I'm not trying to make a buck or screw anyone over. I just post for what everyone else is posting them for.

Specs/factory:
FDE Tavor 16.5in Barrel 5.56/223
Will come with all factory stuff that was replaced.
Will come with FDE IWI/CAA Window 30rd Magazine
Cardboard & Foam cut out box that it was shipped in
Tritium front sight still glows bright
IWI Cleaning kit
Paperwork
This Will also include a Bullpup Armory Tavor Barrel Wrench as well

Modifications:
Manticore Arms Curved Butt Pad
Gearheadworks Gas Port Cover w/ QD Swivel
Galloway Precision Angled Shell Deflector
Geissele Super Sabra Tavor Trigger Pack
Geissele Lightning Bow Trigger
Midwest Industries Tavor Riser Rail
Primary Arms Red Dot Sight w/ flip caps (Had this for years and finally the battery cap is weak, I have a new one on order, I have the emails. Sight still works)
Magpul MS1 Coyote Brown 1 to 2point QD Sling

IMG_3768.jpg

IMG_3768.jpg

Last Edited: