JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Taurus
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Looking to purchase and TX22, black, with the 16 rd mag. They sell for $250 at bi mart when you can find them, but I am willing to pay the same price for a gently used one.

I Live in SW Portland, but may be willing to travel a little to meet you, depending on where you are located. Thank you

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Looking to purchase and TX22, black, with the 16 rd mag. They sell for $250 at bi mart when you can find them, but I am willing to pay the same price for a gently used one.

I Live in SW Portland, but may be willing to travel a little to meet you, depending on where you are located. Thank you

One in woodburn as of yesterday. I'm sure if you call around you'll find one. Best 22lr pistol IMO

I found one at the Bi Mart on 185th in Beaverton per your instructions! $250 and included 2 - 16 rd mags. Thank you guys! The had a few more in stock if anybody else is interested.

Just because

20210619_124940.jpg 20210619_124937.jpg

Awesome! $12 cheaper than what I paid. Very happy with mine so far. Really fun to shoot suppressed, and insanely reliable for a 22 semi auto pistol.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.