JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was able to reduce the trigger pull on my TX22 from 4lb 14oz down to 2lb 8oz. I bought several springs to replace the trigger spring and am selling the extra springs I have that produced this result in my gun. Everything thing works normally but the trigger is much better in my opinion. I have an ad in the parts classified section for them if you are interested.

Just doing my part.

As for the OP, I'd be curious to see how those changes hold up.
Well I doubt I'll ever afford or find enough time to put enough rounds through the gun to affect the wearing and smoothing part too much. And if the spring I put in fatigues I have more to replace it with. Do you know know what your gun guns trigger pull weight was originally and what it smoothed out to be after many thousands of rounds? I also bought a keeptinkering short stroke trigger but it was a complete POS and the trigger wouldn't release without pulling as hard as possible. Now the seller is ghosting me and not offering any support or refund on his crap product. Avoid products from keeptinkering.com.

Well I doubt I'll ever afford or find enough time to put enough rounds through the gun to affect the wearing and smoothing part too much. And if the spring I put in fatigues I have more to replace it with. Do you know know what your gun guns trigger pull weight was originally and what it smoothed out to be after many thousands of rounds? I also bought a keeptinkering short stroke trigger but it was a complete POS and the trigger wouldn't release without pulling as hard as possible. Now the seller is ghosting me and not offering any support or refund on his crap product. Avoid products from keeptinkering.com.
Damn good questions. I don't own a trigger gauge. If I had to say, the trigger has definitely smoothed over. If I had to put a number on it, I'd say at least 1/3 the weight it was new. It's to the point where I can no longer shoot longer than normal without developing some sort of malfunctions. It is getting to the point where I need to clean the striker housing and tear down the grip every 2000. Otherwise it will double tap on occasion and or stop resetting. If it gets too serious I'll be reaching out to Taurus and seeing if they will send in our cover it under warranty! Lol, it will be interesting to see if Taurus lets me get away with that considering I've likely fall into "normal use and wear" with my case.

Heard back from keep tinkering today and got info on where to trim the molded area that acts as the overtravel stop. Trigger now works as described on his web site. Can't
complain for half the price of a tandemkross trigger. The Tandemkross is higher quality and screw adjustable but I'm ok with the one I have.

I see I'm a little late to the party here but I bought me a keeptinkering trigger and I did some research before hand and seen where he says you might have to do a little filing to make it work correct.
But my trigger slipped in perfect and has worked great from day one with the after market spring also .... I just think it is one great looking trigger that is one of the best upgrades I have done to my TX22 yet.