JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I've got a S&W 610-3 6.5" 10mm and a Taurus 455 6.5" and I'm looking for the same revolvers with shorter barrels. The 610 has box and papers, the 455 doesn't. Prefer yours to have box and papers but not a big deal of you don't. I'm looking for a 4" 455 and a 4" or 5" 610. Just trying to save my self the time and expense of having the barrels shortened. The 610 will only go for another 610 but I'll take other options on the 455. Would like to find a 4" stainless .357 double action. Not looking for rifles or shotguns except .357 or .44mag lever action rifles. FTF in/near Tacoma.

Last Edited:
I bought a 610 5” when they originally came out. It is one of my favorite revolvers I’ve ever owned. It will actually shoot without moon clips but them extraction becomes an issue. And yes it will chew thru 40 short and weak with no problem.

That's it, you've convinced me to keep the 610. Still looking to find one in a 5" barrel, or another 610 with a matte stainless finish. The .45acp Taurus 455 is still up in the air if anyone is interested.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.