JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a TCP for trade, I am the original owner, proably 300 rounds or less through it since I cant afford .380 rounds.

It comes with 2 magazines with a pinky extention on each, Theis IWB holster, Pachmayr Grip, Original Pouch Holster, Taurus locking tool, and about 40 rounds of hollow point .380 ammo in a plastic storage container.

Gun has been good, almost zero issues when firing, had a few jams when I first got it but none since then. This has been my main carry gun for almost 2 years but its time to move to something else I can afford to shoot.

1-55.jpg

Ignore the 709 in the picture but there's the gun without the rubber grip sleeve.

Im looking to trade, or might be open to the right cash offer but primarily a trade so dont ask me how much I want for it, make a cash or trade offer only.

Looking for trades but open to cash offers.

You can PM me here but the best way to get a hold of me fast is email: [email protected]

I am in the Salem, OR area.

Thanks for looking!