JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
had to edit due to wrong picture and description of revolver
also looking to trade for something of equal value....in fact would rather trade than sale........
The revolver left is a Taurus M650 CIA in stainless NIB unfired 357 mag/38 special +p 5 shot. very nice pistol. $380.00 comes with a speed loader and box of ammunition. Identical to one at website (99%)

All transactions are FTF with valid oregon ID and will be copied on bill of sale.
any questions let me know. I can trade too...I hope I get something cool, but money works good for now also..

It's unclear from your main post - which one is still available? If it's the hammerless I'm interested - if it's the other one - I may still be interested...

I'm interested. Send me a PM. If you don't like what I've got to trade I'll pull out the cash. My wife's bugging me to get her a revolver and I won't let her use mine. I'm free most of this week and am also in SE PDX.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.