Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

taurus revolvers for sale

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Logical1, Jan 9, 2009.

1. Logical1

Logical1 southeast portland, OR Member

had to edit due to wrong picture and description of revolver
    also looking to trade for something of equal value....in fact would rather trade than sale........
    The revolver left is a Taurus M650 CIA in stainless NIB unfired 357 mag/38 special +p 5 shot. very nice pistol. $380.00 comes with a speed loader and box of ammunition. Identical to one at website (99%)

All transactions are FTF with valid oregon ID and will be copied on bill of sale.
    any questions let me know. I can trade too...I hope I get something cool, but money works good for now also..

2. Logical1

bump...or does anyone think they would like to trade. let me know what you have.

3. tylorjr

tylorjr central point New Member

i have a hi-standard model "A" with a 5 1/4 in barrel i belive it was made in the 1920's. pm me if interested

4. PhysicsGuy

PhysicsGuy Corvallis, OR Resident Science Nut

PM sent

5. fingolfen

fingolfen Oregon Member

It's unclear from your main post - which one is still available? If it's the hammerless I'm interested - if it's the other one - I may still be interested...

6. Logical1

Heres the repost, still have the hamerless 357 magnum. would like to trade for a small caliber rifle or ???

7. Logical1

BTT anyone got something cool to trade

8. darkminstrel

darkminstrel PDX Well-Known Member

I'm interested. Send me a PM. If you don't like what I've got to trade I'll pull out the cash. My wife's bugging me to get her a revolver and I won't let her use mine. I'm free most of this week and am also in SE PDX.

9. Logical1

sold!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.