JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Taurus PT22 .22lr for sale in Portland, OR area. Comes in factory box with manual. Wife doesn't like it so buh bye... Shoots fine with Federal brick ammo. Just came back from Taurus for firing pin replacement. Its a long story but now I have an extra firing pin and slide. You can have those as well if you want em. For pistol and box with one magazine, extra slide and firing pin - $200 cash FTF. Will consider trades.

SOLD

These are very cool little pistols and they seem to just get better the more they are shot. I just got back from firing mine and it's a kick in the pants! Mine shoots high and to the right but always in the same spot. Quite accurate for a little guy actually(I had the cans a bouncin') . It also digested the federal amer. eagle ammo flawlessly and even the cheap bulk rem stuff with only a couple of hiccups that just needed only a nudge on the rear of the slide to put back into action. They are also very safe being double action only (safer than the Beretta) & the trigger is actually very easy to control once you get used to it since it breaks at the very rear of the pull every time. Also I should mention that it fits my somewhat larger hands quite nicely. Someone should pick this baby up! Free bump for a cool little mousegun!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.