JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This a used but overall excellent condition Taurus PT-911 (not 1911) in 9MM Polished Stainless Steel. Purchased about two years ago. Close to 300 round count utilizing various FMJ, HP, +P's, and Hand Loads, with no experienced failures of any kind. Exceptional accuracy and precision. Smooth SA/DA trigger and clean followup. Sight aquisition is excellent. Ambi Safety. Overall condition, fit and function is excellent. Cant seem to locate the original box right now but will come across it. Will come with two Factory Magazines, Soft carry case, and 50 rounds of Blazer Brass FMJ.

$480 FTF Private sales and or Trades West Linn/Lake Oswego area. Let me know what you may have on trades and we'll go from there. :s0155:

Pictures via phone so please excuse the unclearness. It is in better cosmetic condition in person.

Statement of Legal compliance:

I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable State and Federal Laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, State and Federal Laws and Regulations pertaining to these items.