JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm looking to sell one of my compact 9mm s to help finance the purchase of a full size 9mm . So I'll be parting w/either my Taurus PT-908 ($295) or my Tanfaglio BTA-90 ($320)[/C byOLOR].

2011-07-26 16.52.29.jpg pt908.jpg BTA-90.jpg

Taurus PT-908 ($295) 9mm single and double-action pistol - Blue finish - 3.8" barrel, three-dot sights, and ambidextrous safety/de-cocker. Comes with two (2) 8-round magazines (8+1).

Tanfoglio BTA-90 ($320) (essentially a compact version of the EAA Witness imported by someone other than EAA) Single and Double Action Semi-Auto Pistol - 9mm - 3-1/2" Barrel - 7" Length - 5" Height - 32 oz Weight - Browning Short Recoil Action System - Serrated External Hammer Spur - Slide Mounted Safety/De-cocker - Smooth Combat Trigger - Nickel Steel Alloy Construction - Square Notch Drift Windage Adjustable Rear Sight - Fixed Post Front Sight - Combat Style Front Trigger Guard - Factory Original Matte Blue Finish Frame - Semi-Bright Blued Finish Slide - Black Rubber Grips. It comes w/one 12 round magazine and one 10 round magazine. UPDATE: I just found a couple more magazines, they extend beyond the grip but work. One is a 10 round mag (from Calif?), the other is either a 13 or 15 round mag. I'll throw both of these in for an extra $5.

2011-07-26 16.52.29.jpg

pt908.jpg

BTA-90.jpg

Last Edited:
PM replied to. Either gun is fo sale, only going to sell one, and I like both. I've reached the point when I buy a toy, as SWMBO calls the, I must sell one. So in the interest of detente, I am selling one compact 9mm and keeping the other. One final thought, w/propper shot placement, you don't need an 18 round magazine...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.