Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Taurus PT-908 or Tanfaglio BTA-90 (Witness)

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by enyaw, Jul 26, 2011.

1. enyaw

enyaw Salem, OR New Member

I'm looking to sell one of my compact 9mm s to help finance the purchase of a full size 9mm . So I'll be parting w/either my Taurus PT-908 ($295) or my Tanfaglio BTA-90 ($320)[/C byOLOR].

2011-07-26 16.52.29.jpg pt908.jpg BTA-90.jpg

Taurus PT-908 ($295) 9mm single and double-action pistol - Blue finish - 3.8" barrel, three-dot sights, and ambidextrous safety/de-cocker. Comes with two (2) 8-round magazines (8+1).

Tanfoglio BTA-90 ($320) (essentially a compact version of the EAA Witness imported by someone other than EAA) Single and Double Action Semi-Auto Pistol - 9mm - 3-1/2" Barrel - 7" Length - 5" Height - 32 oz Weight - Browning Short Recoil Action System - Serrated External Hammer Spur - Slide Mounted Safety/De-cocker - Smooth Combat Trigger - Nickel Steel Alloy Construction - Square Notch Drift Windage Adjustable Rear Sight - Fixed Post Front Sight - Combat Style Front Trigger Guard - Factory Original Matte Blue Finish Frame - Semi-Bright Blued Finish Slide - Black Rubber Grips. It comes w/one 12 round magazine and one 10 round magazine. UPDATE: I just found a couple more magazines, they extend beyond the grip but work. One is a 10 round mag (from Calif?), the other is either a 13 or 15 round mag. I'll throw both of these in for an extra $5.

2011-07-26 16.52.29.jpg

pt908.jpg

BTA-90.jpg

Last edited: Dec 24, 2011
  2. 97321

97321 Albany Active Member

Do you already have a full size 9 mm picked out?

3. PDXSparky

PDXSparky Keizer / Hillsboro Well-Known Member

He not only has a full size 9mm picked out but he already has it and I'll looking forward to shooting it hopefully soon.

Despite what some people think about Taurus, that Taurus PT-908 is a nice shooting handgun.

4. 97321

97321 Albany Active Member

I'm already a fan of Taurus. Good guns, great prices, they stand behind their products. Enjoy the Witness.

5. All2kool

All2kool Portland, OR Active Member

New PM sent.

6. Slowpoke

Slowpoke Beaverton Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Did you see the date of the original post?

7. All2kool

All2kool Portland, OR Active Member

Yes, both are still for sale however as per an email I received from him today.

8. Slowpoke

Sorry, my bad then. :peace:

9. enyaw

PM replied to. Either gun is fo sale, only going to sell one, and I like both. I've reached the point when I buy a toy, as SWMBO calls the, I must sell one. So in the interest of detente, I am selling one compact 9mm and keeping the other. One final thought, w/propper shot placement, you don't need an 18 round magazine...

10. Slowpoke

SWMBO?

11. enyaw

She Who Must Be Obeyed

12. Slowpoke

LOL, I should have guessed. I have one of those also.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.