JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I picked up a Taurus Protector Poly in .38+P for my wife. She uses it as her carry gun and has fired it enough to be competent with it. I have to admit that due to the light weight it is a hand full to shoot. The trigger pull is quite hard in double action for her so she is not so happy with this choice. I ordered a set of Wolf springs to lighten up the trigger pull but I can’t find any info on disassembly of the polymer frame Taurus revolver to replace the springs. Anyone have any experience in taking these apart?

Taurus suggest not disassembling them! that said I do know the key for the lock on the hammer fits the screws on the frame so that might work good luck

Yea I have had the frame screws out, grip and cylinder off but cannot separate the two halves of the frame to get access to the springs. Interesting that Taurus says not to disassemble. I appreciate your comments. Thanks,