Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Taurus M85 2" CH UL Titanium 38 SPL

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by rltrim46ford, Dec 8, 2010.

1. rltrim46ford

rltrim46ford lebanon Well-Known Member

Nearly new Taurus M85 2" CH UL Titanium 38 SPL. Less than a box downrange. I took it in on trade and don't need it. Recently purchased at Philomath Gun Shop, comes with box, all papers, lock and warranty sheet. Asking $450. Retail is over $500. Will look at trades but I am pretty picky. I live in Lebanon but will travel a reasonable distance for the right deal. 541-401-1063

Last edited: Dec 20, 2010
  2. glockfan19

glockfan19 vancouver wa New Member

i got a h&r shot gun i will send you a link to the exact same kinda gun i got but i would be willing to put some cash down and trade my gun for that revolver...i got a light on it too and it looks very clean it has maybe put about 150 rounds thru it! i only took it out to shoot it once i have the original reciept for it to ill give you too! its a nice gun i also got a hi point 9mm carbine i will be willing to trade...nice lil rifle fun to shoot its only had about 100 rounds thru it! nice gun both never jammed or anything on me!

coco.alexander@ymail.com
    email me if your interested

http://www.thearmsaffair.com/images/hr-pardner.jpg

3. rltrim46ford

rltrim46ford lebanon Well-Known Member

Sorry Glock fan but I failed to mention in the post that I will deal with Oregon residents only and they must have valid Oregon ID and CWP or go through the instant background check.

4. glockfan19

glockfan19 vancouver wa New Member

no problem i understand i am licensed and got my cwp in washington and would be willing to do a background check but if thats what you wanna do i respect that... good luck with selling you pistol!

thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.