JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Taurus
Caliber
44 Magnum
City
Port Orchard
State
Washington
Zip Code
In like-new condition, only 24 rounds fired. Trade for a smaller caliber semi-auto pistol in 9mm or 40 S&W? Will add cash to make up for difference in value.

20221217_055338.jpg 20221217_055412.jpg 20221217_055432.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Any smaller semi auto in particular? I have a Zastava M88A with a few mags and spare parts (bought parts gun on eBay for the mags and front sight) obviously I'd be the one adding cash or 9mm ammo to make up difference.. I am in Bremerton.

Thank you for the offer friend but I'll have to pass. I would prefer a pistol that I'm more familiar with such as a CZ, SIG, or Glocks.
No worries. The Zastava is a tokerev clone, all steel except the sights and grip panels. Definitely an impulse buy for me. Figured It wouldn't hurt to ask. I've recently got into 44 mag and have been enjoying my tc contender, thought a revolver would be sweet. Good luck with sale!

Some years ago a friend of mine gave me some vintage Contender .44 Hot Shots ammo. Curious if you'd be interested to trade for them? I have a full box of #9 and 16 rounds of #6, in their original box.

Would you be interested in a taurus g2c custom with stainless steele striker pin, stainless steele recoil pin, single action backstrap trigger, fiber optic sights, all original parts included as well as the 2 mags and 2 holsters.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.