JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi, I need to introduce myself first. My name is Jason, I am new to this forum and apologize that this is my first post to sell something. I have been a member or Cascade rifle and pistol club for many years and love taking my kids to the range to shoot the many guns I own.

I am a avid mountain biker also, this is why I am selling one of my guns. Need to sell a toy to buy a new one ;)

I am selling my Taurus Judge that shoots .45lc and 410 shotshells. I have taken it to the range a few times but it only has about 40 rounds through it. I was told that the 4" stainless model was in limited production so thinking it may one day be a collectors item, I didn't use it much. The gun shoots the 2 1/2" shotshells that are available online or at walmart. Winchester PDX1 is a personal protection round that contains 3 projectiles and 12 bb's. Would make a great close range gun for home protection.

The barrel is rifled so the ammo spreads out quickly, this is really made for close range using the 410, beyond 12 feet you would want to use the 45 long colt. Here is a video put on by Taurus YouTube - Taurus The Judge - dirtydozensbunker.com forum

I am including a soft range case, a uncle mikes holster that was not at all made for this gun (just bought it for my gun safe), the manual, the keys for locking the hammer, and 39 rounds of ammo (mostly 4 pellet ooo buck).

NEW PRICE $ 375.00. Would prefer ftf. I will drive some to meet you. Thanks, Jason

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.