JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Got the new gat home and spent some time checking out what I got for my 239.99. Nice fit and finish on the firearm . Real grippy texture on the body and flat black coating on the slide . Kinda dirty inside due to the test firings I guess . This thing is tight . Needed to be lubed , the mags are a pita to load . Uplula is your friend. Good times !

Got the new gat home and spent some time checking out what I got for my 239.99. Nice fit and finish on the firearm . Real grippy texture on the body and flat black coating on the slide . Kinda dirty inside due to the test firings I guess . This thing is tight . Needed to be lubed , the mags are a pita to load . Uplula is your friend. Good times !

Be sure to post a range report once you have a chance to shoot it. :)

You get what you pay for.

The G2 I had years ago shot just as reliable as my Kimber, Glock, Springfield and every other pistol I have owned except one.

Always went bang, shot every load development I ran through it. I'd have another in stainless if I could find.

Picked up the G3c yesterday from sportsman's warehouse. I have the pt111 which has been a great solid shooter.
I declined their extended warranty that provided some convenience benefits if something goes south. A new gun, nah I don't need that.
Started playing with it today and noticed the slide goes off the rails a bit. Enough to lock it up with the slide off a few mom's. I got it unstuck and was very careful sliding it back on. If I wasn't careful and did it fast (like normal) it would go off track and get stick a bit
Compared it to my years old pt111 which was way tighter when sliding the the slide back into place. Never went askew since I've owned it. #1 attempt to call Taurus, 23 minute, person answered and said she couldn't hear and there was a disconnect
27 minutes the next time. Very helpful woman who suggested I put some rounds thru it. Also suggested I clean and lube it. I explained it's loose not tight. Oh, nevermind.
12 week turnaround time. Just thinking what to do now. Haven't heard of this being a problem so maybe it's a lemon.

Picked up the G3c yesterday from sportsman's warehouse. I have the pt111 which has been a great solid shooter.
I declined their extended warranty that provided some convenience benefits if something goes south. A new gun, nah I don't need that.
Started playing with it today and noticed the slide goes off the rails a bit. Enough to lock it up with the slide off a few mom's. I got it unstuck and was very careful sliding it back on. If I wasn't careful and did it fast (like normal) it would go off track and get stick a bit
Compared it to my years old pt111 which was way tighter when sliding the the slide back into place. Never went askew since I've owned it. #1 attempt to call Taurus, 23 minute, person answered and said she couldn't hear and there was a disconnect
27 minutes the next time. Very helpful woman who suggested I put some rounds thru it. Also suggested I clean and lube it. I explained it's loose not tight. Oh, nevermind.
12 week turnaround time. Just thinking what to do now. Haven't heard of this being a problem so maybe it's a lemon.
That's a few mm's, not mom's.