JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I bought too many guns and need to fund another purchase.

Selling my Taurus 709 slim in 9mm. Only factory fired.

$365. You can find these new online for $300 plus shipping and then FFL fee. I think my price is fair.

Local buyers go to the top!

Battery,

When a WA resident (non FFL) buys a firearm on the internet........

It's Price of the firearm
Plus
Shipping
Plus
FFL Fee
Plus
WA Tax on the purchase price.........

Sometimes I wonder if OR might be a better place to live? Not.

BTW......nice pistol.

Aloha, Mark

Cabelas had one for $349.00 try there if you dont want the long drive

Dude really? Did you need to step on my post?

A lot of us are fed up with people gouging prices. I don't blame him. If we wanted to pay full price we wouldn't be looking on here for a deal. But we unfortunately shouldn't say anything because then the moderator comes and deletes all our comments and sends us a warning for threadcapping (yes, I know this one will be marked the same and I accept the consequences, but I feel it's important for people to understand WHY we speak out)

I am not gouging. If it sells at a lgs for 350 and I'm asking 365 for a new one unfired then I figure the convenience might be worth $15 bucks.

I have sold many things on here and will continue to. So I am changing my price.

$340 Yep! Cheaper than you can buy it at a gun store.

And for Shooter Mcgavin. A special price. Since you must be looking to buy and not just trolling people's posts. $325 for you. (Not kidding) wait! Albany. Can't sell out of state. My question is answered.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.