JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I've got a Taurus 66 .357 which is hard to find in 3" barrel (trust me, it was hard to find this one). It's in great shape, and it has a trigger as smooth as any S&W I've picked up. Extremely comfortable to shoot, field carry, and even concealed carry. Very accurate, especially due to the adjustable rear sight. Comes with two hks speed loaders, and lower profile wood grips; wearing hogue monogrip in the picture. Asking $400

I'd love to keep this one, but I just don't use it enough. Mostly looking for cash, but i'll consider trades. Can put cash on top if you've got a 1911, glock, or other carry gun. CAM00081.jpg

CAM00081.jpg

Last Edited:
I've got a Taurus 66 .357 which is hard to find in 3" barrel (trust me, it was hard to find this one). It's in great shape, and it has a trigger as smooth as any S&W I've picked up. Extremely comfortable to shoot, field carry, and even concealed carry. Very accurate, especially due to the adjustable rear sight. Comes with two hks speed loaders, and lower profile wood grips; wearing hogue monogrip in the picture.

I'd love to keep this one, but I just don't use it enough. Mostly looking for cash, but i'll consider trades. Can put cash on top if you've got a 1911, glock, or other carry gun.View attachment 79848

•For Sale Ads (a.k.a. WTS)
All for sale ads are required to have a price listed. If you don't know what it's worth, list what you'll take for it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.