JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I would like to trade my Taurus .44 MAG. Or SELL $475 OBO

Spec sheet: http://www.taurususa.com/pdf.cfm?id=224

The revolver comes with a NcStar 2.5x30 scope and a B-Square rail and a bandolier holster designed to hold the gun with the scope mounted. Yes the NcStar stayed true with the 100 rounds I put through it. If the trade is good I will through in the Lee Classic hand loader to reload your rounds.

I am looking for a small carry weapon smaller than my Glock 19 for the lite clothing days or just tell me what you have. I know the smaller guns are much cheaper so offer a trade worth looking at please. Thanks for looking!

4401.jpg

4402.jpg

4403.jpg

what is it you would like, I havent seen a picture of your gun, but I'd be interested in it, how much for a cash sale, and any interest in a LNIB walther pk380, with 50 rounds

I am looking for something even smaller than a PK380. I estimate the value of everything around $475. I am now open to cash offers now or still a trade for LCP size handgun plus what ever makes it an equal trade.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.