JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey all. First post here, been lurking for a while. Glad to see such active classifieds. I've been tempted by a few finds here myself.

For sale WA -
Taurus 627 Tracker 6" .357Mag, 7-Shot
Weigand Combat scope base w/ heavy billet mounts
Simmons ProHunter 2-6x32 w/ "Truplex" reticle (basically standard cross hairs)
Hogue Grips
Note: I do still have the original rear sight, included with sale. It was removed to mount the Weigand which is far superior to the Taurus brand scope mount that clamps to the barrel ribbing.

I put this gun together as a fun range toy. It'll shoot 1" groups at 50 yds w cheap factory ammo using sand bags as a rest. Very fun to shoot. The slight extra weight from the scope and the porting on the barrel make it "stout" but perfectly controllable - even with heavy loads.

The trigger has no custom work but feels remarkably smooth and crisp - feels like a worked trigger or at least one of the smooth pulls typical of an S&W. Everyone who has tried it has commented. Especially with the scope, the only way you'll miss is if you weren't holding still.

I've recently got the bug to build a custom AR so I'm parting with this gun and other rifle to finance.

The gun probably has about 300 rounds through it. Was purchased new a little over a year ago. It's in good condition all the way around. There is a small scrape on the rear upper of the scope which occurred when scraped on a brick wall when handling. That was early in it's life and the scope has remained zero just fine, no mark on the optics at all, just cosmetic on the outer edge - note detail in the image below.

Asking $500. Reasonable offers considered. Looking for quick sale. I've got over $700 into this gun.

Would consider partial trade for good AR parts (billet upper and/or lower, or if you happen to have any of the other parts I'm looking for in my upcoming build).

WA sale, willing to deal to OR if you're willing to pay the FFL transfer fee. I'm in Vancouver near the I-5 bridge for anyone interested and I'm available about any time if anyone wants to stop by my business shop and check it out.

Thanks for looking. I'll check my PM's here regularly. Please PM your email or phone number and we'll be in touch.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.