Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Tarus PT145 Millennium Pro .45

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by opd21, Jan 21, 2013.

1. opd21

opd21 Vancouver, wa New Member

What I'm offering,

Taurus PT145 Millennium Pro .45, Comes with everything it would come with at the store. Only been fired a few times with about 200 rounds through it (Shoots like a charm but kicks like hell). Been well maintained in a very gun loving home. This is the first gun i ever bought and i love it very much but it simply is too much for me to CC.

What i want.

Walther P22 3.4".

OR

Walther PPK .380acp.

OR

Walther PPQ 9mm (Walther P99 works too)

Sorry but this is the best pic i have of it.

100_3431.jpg

100_3431.jpg

2. Armyteam94

Armyteam94 Snohomish County New Member

How many rounds in the mag? Would you consider this PT being Sub-compact or full size? Single stack mag? Are you looking for a carry gun? Why Walther- many notorious problems with the PPK especially.

3. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Double stack 10 + 1, the three I have are. Oops, only have two left since I traded one for a torque multiplier.

I guess I'm different, I didn't find them to kick any more than most other .45's. I carried one of them for a few years in a Crossbreed holster with no trouble. Although now I'm carrying a Kimber .45. I'm 5'11", 180#'s and 66 yrs old.

CallMaker and (deleted member) like this.
  4. mickaphely

mickaphely Seattle New Member

are you looking to sell by any chance ? I currently have a PT140 and i am looking to get a PT145.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.