JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
*******SOLD**********Ruger new Vaquero. I've only seen one of these since i bought it new. Original box and paperwork with it. Price it's negotiable, I really need the money. The sooner the better. 88 rounds come with it, only 12 fired. Beautiful and you don't see them often.

IMG_20130606_175545.jpg

IMG_20130606_175600.jpg

IMG_20130606_175657.jpg

IMG_20130606_175710.jpg

Last Edited:
Ruger new Vaquero. I've only seen one of these since i bought it new. Original box and paperwork with it. Price it's negotiable, I really need the money. The sooner the better. 88 rounds come with it, only 12 fired. Beautiful and you don't see them often.

For Sale/Trade Ads (a.k.a. WTS/WTT) Prices are required, as they are in for sale ads. Again, a list of what you're looking for is also highly suggested.

This does not have a convertible cylinder and only shoots 45 colt ammo. Also trade wise I have no idea I just don't want to lose Weapon and money it's really what I'm after. So trade plus cash is an option and the price is negotiable, sooner the better.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.