JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If you saw my rifles thread, you know why I'm selling some stuff. If not - go check out my rifle classifieds!

Up for your consideration - a Tactical Tailor MAV with a triple AR mag pouch and a double pistol pouch. All Tac Tailor gear. If you want, I'll include the knife & kydex sheath (it's just a Kershaw Stiff KISS and a sheath I made, plus a kydex sheath for a Mini Mag light - it was used as a bump-in-the-night rig kept next to the gun safe)

ZwrrZB3.jpg

As pictured, sans the magazines - $40, face to face, or $60 shipped (since it would probably take a USPS large flat rate box to fit it)

I'll throw in 3 P-mags (with normal bases, not the ones pictured) for an extra $30 just to seed your new to you rig :D

Call or text Mark 5O3 858 O547

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top