JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
buyer was no show....back up it goes.

This set up is all in black. Excellent condition but, (used 2 tours in sandbox).

Drop leg platform is a large MOLLE adjustable w/ removable MALICE clip mounted & adj. holster.

The mag pouch is now hooked up to the dropleg platform using 2 metal ALICE clips. ( Outside lower front of mag pouch has minor abrasion split of about half inch.) Lowered price to reflect wear.!

Pistol lanyard for this setup is included.

I have (1) used USGI AIRTRONIC SERVICES 9mm 15 rnd. mag for M9/92 dated 7/2006 in the triple pistol mag pouch, if you want the mag with, it can go too.

100.00$ FTF or 110.00$ shipped ....swap options would be AR bcg or Magpul MOE midlength kit in black.

Regards, fastfoot

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey FF-Pictures won't come up as it reads "private album".
Good luck with sale and conrats on getting out of the sandbox and back home!
Cheers!
MB

Thanks for the heads up masterbuck! link fixed.. this gear belonged to my girlfriends son, A DAMN FINE MARINE. We swapped some gear and he no longer has a large frame pistol so I ended up with it.

My service time was WAY BACK! lol!

Regards, fastfoot

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top