JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been searching Midway USA, CheaperThanDirt, etc., for a tactical butt-stock and fore-stock setup for my wife's Mossberg 500 20-gauge, but am having a hard time getting clarity on exactly what will and won't fit.

Some are listed as 12/20 gauge, others just say 12. Overall, I could use some recommendations or help here.

The gun is already a pistol-grip gun, but has a black wooden ribbed forestock. I'd like to use a 6-position tactical butt-stock and basically "militarize" the whole thing.

Any recommendations, and better yet, part numbers/links, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

I went through this a while back trying to get a shorter stock for my GF to use my spare Mossy 500 20ga. What I learned is that the receiver of a 20ga is just slightly narrower than a 12ga (less than 1/8"), but the mount is the same, so the 12ga Hogue stock worked fine (stuck out less than 1/16" on each side). i would assume this would be the same for the Blackhawk SpecOps stock you are describing. You might check Dick's Sporting Goods; our local store has the NRS version (I think that means without the recoil reduction system) on clearance for $60, but all they have left are for an 870 (no Mossberg).

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top