JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a fluted OD green tactical solutions barrel that is brand new and never been installed. I bought this to build a 10/22 for my girlfriend but I was able to get my hands on the pink version that she will prefer. Sorry only looking for cash unless you have a 10/22 x-ring receiver you would trade.

Here is some info from manufacturer

Tactical Solutions’ X-Ring barrels are precision machined lightweight replacement .22LR 10/22® barrels.* Machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum, this .920 diameter barrel is essential for the shooter who demands accuracy.* For a custom fit, the X-Ring™ barrel has an oversized shank to fit a vast array of 10-22® receivers. The 1 in 16” twist 4140 steel button rifled barrel with 11° crown makes this an accurate and consistent choice for the 10/22® shooter

Looking for $190 that is what they go for not including shipping.

502158_01_tactical_solutions_ruger_10_22_640.jpg

502158_01_tactical_solutions_ruger_10_22_640.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top