JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale is the ultimate tactical shotgun. The base is a Mossberg 500 and it is decked out with a Sightmark red dot sight (which holds up well with this shotgun recoil), Black aces full rail and side saddle, ATI Talon recoil reducing stock, Magpul AFG, FAB Defense pump, and a custom duracoat job in ACU light tan. I will also throw in a 12 gauge bore snake (not pictured) that was used the one time I fired and cleaned this shotgun. It has minimal shells through it (about 50 in total) and the barrel is in perfect condition. I will also throw in all of the accessories, original parts, optic cover, original paperwork, and box it came with. This is perfect for any home defense and quick acquisition work where stopping power is paramount. This has an extended mag capacity - 8 rounds i believe out of just a 20 in barrel - which beats most others in its class. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like more pictures. Thanks for looking! - Case does not come with (wouldnt fit in there anyways :)) Asking $550 obo Price lowered to $500

pix638904534.jpg

pix480570345.jpg

pix574502968.jpg

pix641893727.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.