JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale I have a few pouches that haven’t been getting used. I’ll update this ad as items sell so if something is listed it’s 99.99% likely to still be available. I’m mostly looking for cash face to face sales, but will ship at the buyer’s expense. Lastly – all items are made in the US of A!

Diamondback Tactical semi-rigid duty belt in Ranger Green. Size: M (fits waists sized 32-36) $30

Have two of these, so the one for sale is brand new never used – can be used as a stand-alone 1st line battle belt, or in conjunction with a padded war belt. I use mine to hold my side arm, dump pouch, multi-tool, 2 M4 mags and 2 pistol mags.

Tactical Tailor Gen II 5.56 triple mag pouch in OD green. $8.00

New, no malice clips (clips are available from TT and many other tactical supply stores through) Same pouch as above but in OD green.

Parcalete double pistol (9mm/.40) mag pouch in Sewer Green (Ranger Green). $10 each (2 available)

I was issued these but never used them, the elastic bands that retain the mags are still very tight, and the Velcro is still in perfect condition.

Motorola padded ICOM radio / GPS pouch in Coyote Tan. $15.00

This pouch is intended to hold and protect a small personal radio, I’ve used it for holding a Garmin Rhino GPS, and I’ve even used it carrying a Glock 23 with Tac-light (the antenna recess opens right around the grip perfectly – go figure…)

S.O. Tech SOF IFAK (Individual first aid kit) Coyote Tan. $40.00 pouch / $80 stocked

This pouch is frequently issued to Special Forces/Rangers to be used in place of the Eagle Ind. RLCS/SFLCS med pouch. The pouch opens 180* with large (easy to operate single handed) pull tabs offering complete access to the supplies inside. So the supplies aren’t lost if a casualty must be moved quickly there is a lanyard that secures a removable organizer. This pouch also offers a Velcro attached interior panel that can house small supplies and can be removed and slipped into a cargo pocket if need be. Pouch also has a Velcro retention band inside for securing rolled tape so pieces can be removed and torn away using one hand.

Stocked this pouch will come with a sterile C.A.T. (Combat Action Tourniquet), Israeli 6” compression dressing, krylex, packaged surgical gloves, nasal pheryngial rescue breathing tube, 14 gauge needle chest decompression and a set of trauma sheers if I can locate them.
This pouch is has seen a deployment but is in perfect condition with no rips of stains and the zippers and Velcro still work perfectly. The med supplies where just DX’d for new stuff about 6 months ago so it will be good for years. Basically what's necessay to stop the bleeding and get you out of the kill zone.

Shoot me a message if you want to buy it all, and we can work out a deal.

Only items I'd be interested in trading for would be Troy flip up sights, G-Code Glock 19/23 RH holster, Or an Eagle Ind discrete carry case for an M4 with internal mag storage.

IMG_0808.jpg
IMG_0809.jpg
IMG_0817.jpg
IMG_0815.jpg
IMG_0816.jpg
IMG_0818.jpg
IMG_0820.jpg
IMG_0810.jpg
IMG_0811.jpg
IMG_0812.jpg
IMG_0813.jpg
IMG_0814.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top