JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale I have a few pouches that haven’t been getting used. I’ll update this ad as items sell so if something is listed it’s 99.99% likely to still be available. I’m mostly looking for cash face to face sales, but will ship at the buyer’s expense. Lastly – all items are made in the US of A!

Diamondback Tactical semi-rigid duty belt in Ranger Green. Size: M (fits waists sized 32-36) $30

Have two of these, so the one for sale is brand new never used – can be used as a stand-alone 1st line battle belt, or in conjunction with a padded war belt. I use mine to hold my side arm, dump pouch, multi-tool, 2 M4 mags and 2 pistol mags.

Tactical Tailor Gen II 5.56 triple mag pouch in OD green. $8.00

New, no malice clips (clips are available from TT and many other tactical supply stores through) Same pouch as above but in OD green.

Parcalete double pistol (9mm/.40) mag pouch in Sewer Green (Ranger Green). $10 each (2 available)

I was issued these but never used them, the elastic bands that retain the mags are still very tight, and the Velcro is still in perfect condition.

Motorola padded ICOM radio / GPS pouch in Coyote Tan. $15.00

This pouch is intended to hold and protect a small personal radio, I’ve used it for holding a Garmin Rhino GPS, and I’ve even used it carrying a Glock 23 with Tac-light (the antenna recess opens right around the grip perfectly – go figure…)

S.O. Tech SOF IFAK (Individual first aid kit) Coyote Tan. $40.00 pouch / $80 stocked

This pouch is frequently issued to Special Forces/Rangers to be used in place of the Eagle Ind. RLCS/SFLCS med pouch. The pouch opens 180* with large (easy to operate single handed) pull tabs offering complete access to the supplies inside. So the supplies aren’t lost if a casualty must be moved quickly there is a lanyard that secures a removable organizer. This pouch also offers a Velcro attached interior panel that can house small supplies and can be removed and slipped into a cargo pocket if need be. Pouch also has a Velcro retention band inside for securing rolled tape so pieces can be removed and torn away using one hand.

Stocked this pouch will come with a sterile C.A.T. (Combat Action Tourniquet), Israeli 6” compression dressing, krylex, packaged surgical gloves, nasal pheryngial rescue breathing tube, 14 gauge needle chest decompression and a set of trauma sheers if I can locate them.
This pouch is has seen a deployment but is in perfect condition with no rips of stains and the zippers and Velcro still work perfectly. The med supplies where just DX’d for new stuff about 6 months ago so it will be good for years. Basically what's necessay to stop the bleeding and get you out of the kill zone.

Shoot me a message if you want to buy it all, and we can work out a deal.

Only items I'd be interested in trading for would be Troy flip up sights, G-Code Glock 19/23 RH holster, Or an Eagle Ind discrete carry case for an M4 with internal mag storage.

IMG_0808.jpg
IMG_0809.jpg
IMG_0817.jpg
IMG_0815.jpg
IMG_0816.jpg
IMG_0818.jpg
IMG_0820.jpg
IMG_0810.jpg
IMG_0811.jpg
IMG_0812.jpg
IMG_0813.jpg
IMG_0814.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top