JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
+++++++TRADE PENDING++++++++

Mint condition sub-moa SXAR .308 autoloader
It's a FN FNAR with the side rails gone (still has the bottom rail) and camo finish. Otherwise the exact same rifle, but for $300 less.
Mossy Oak camo finish on stock and barrel.
Bi-pod and 4x16x40 Mil-dot scope. Black & Red or Green illuminated reticule.

Can't say enough about the build quality and fit & finish on this rifle. It is definitely up to FN standards. The barrel is cold forged, chrome lined with target recessed muzzle. The nifty locking bolt delayed gas system along with an incredible trigger and it's easy to see how FN guarantee's MOA or better with match ammo in this thing. Oh yeah, it also has a tuneable gas system, but with the stock set up it eats any SAAMI spec .308 or milspec 7.62x51! I've used really hot Hornady GMX superformance and it drives tacs with it.

Comes with aforementioned Scope & bipod as well as a 10rd magazine, 3 different sized butt pads and 3 different sized cheek welds.

$925 firm
FTF within reasonable distance of EUG/Springfield

Will consider trade for PTR-91 or M1A (trade value $1,250)

The objective lense cover is in my range bag. I took it off for deer season this fall and didn't realize i'd left it off until after taking the pictures.

View attachment 194803

View attachment 194804

View attachment 194805

Last Edited:
What is the Make of the Scope?

It's a $100 centerpoint. It works great and holds a zero though. I will definitely own more of these. Maybe the best value scope on the market.

31xwk8jg96L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.