Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

SXAR (Winchester FNAR) +TRADED+

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by Quackerbacker, Dec 31, 2010.

1. Quackerbacker

Quackerbacker Springfield, OR Active Member

+++++++TRADE PENDING++++++++

Mint condition sub-moa SXAR .308 autoloader
    It's a FN FNAR with the side rails gone (still has the bottom rail) and camo finish. Otherwise the exact same rifle, but for $300 less.
    Mossy Oak camo finish on stock and barrel.
    Bi-pod and 4x16x40 Mil-dot scope. Black & Red or Green illuminated reticule.

Can't say enough about the build quality and fit & finish on this rifle. It is definitely up to FN standards. The barrel is cold forged, chrome lined with target recessed muzzle. The nifty locking bolt delayed gas system along with an incredible trigger and it's easy to see how FN guarantee's MOA or better with match ammo in this thing. Oh yeah, it also has a tuneable gas system, but with the stock set up it eats any SAAMI spec .308 or milspec 7.62x51! I've used really hot Hornady GMX superformance and it drives tacs with it.

Comes with aforementioned Scope & bipod as well as a 10rd magazine, 3 different sized butt pads and 3 different sized cheek welds.

$925 firm
    FTF within reasonable distance of EUG/Springfield

Will consider trade for PTR-91 or M1A (trade value $1,250)

The objective lense cover is in my range bag. I took it off for deer season this fall and didn't realize i'd left it off until after taking the pictures.

2011-01-04_11-05-29_392.jpg

sxar%20qtr.jpg

2011-01-04_11-06-28_84.jpg

Last edited: Jan 4, 2011
  2. prime

prime Lane County Member

What is the Make of the Scope?

3. Quackerbacker

It's a $100 centerpoint. It works great and holds a zero though. I will definitely own more of these. Maybe the best value scope on the market.

31xwk8jg96L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

4. iusmc2002

iusmc2002 Colville, WA Active Member

I have to agree with the scope. I have 3 on my rifles and they hold their zero just as well as any of the expensive ones.

5. Quackerbacker

Bump

Pics & additional trade option added.

6. triple t

triple t SW Washington Member

PM sent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.