JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
well it took a range reoprt before with 9 shots and 4 more to have the sleaves of the front mount slide out of on the ground and make the scope shoot higher , i thought it was the imr 4060 powder all the time but when i looked down after the shoot i seen the scope sleaves there :(

DSCN1566.JPG

I'm a great fan of Swiss schtuff, having begun my shooting career in Switzerland at age 14 on a school trip from England. While the others were seeing the sights and culture, I was on the village range having fun. I've never stopped, either.

I have a K11 and K31, both unaltered from stock, and talking about stock, I'm very tooked with yours - tell me about it, if you would be so kind.

K11 -

1601759144541.png

K31 -

1601759203355.png

K31-actioned 300m match rifle - it's in 7.62x51 and has a Schultz & Larsen barrel...

1601759264372.png

I'm a great fan of Swiss schtuff, having begun my shooting career in Switzerland at age 14 on a school trip from England. While the others were seeing the sights and culture, I was on the village range having fun. I've never stopped, either.

I have a K11 and K31, both unaltered from stock, and talking about stock, I'm very tooked with yours - tell me about it, if you would be so kind.

K11 -

K31 -

View attachment 757798
i lik that scope mount i paid 179$ total shiped from here for the stock

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany