JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a home ac unit that blows SUPER cold air and has three fan settings with a remote. I no longer need as I have Central AC in the house now. I also have a metal gun safe that has been very tastefully decorated.... :). Other than the stickers it is in great shape and boths locks work perfectly and I do have both keys for it as well. It will hold 8 rifle and has a tray up top for handguns and a tray in the door for odds and ins. Please let me know what you have the, the worst I can say is not thanks....

Thanks for looking!

I am looking for ammo in trade preferably

.357 sig and mag
9mm
45 acp

I cant seem to get the pics to load so let me know if you want me to email you them

Have a good one!

Any more info on the AC unit? Dimensions, make, model, btu's? Oh yeah, and most importantly, price?

Or if it's ammo you just want, how much of it?

Thanks, (sorry for the 1,000 questions)
Hugo

I am not home right now to answer all those q's but I will check the it as soon as I get home. I can tell you it is about 2-3 years old and has sat in my garage for the majority of the time because I have central air now. I would be looking to get $80 trade value for it in ammo. I am looking for mostly .223 preferably in brass and .357 mag and sig

I am not home right now to answer all those q's but I will check the it as soon as I get home. I can tell you it is about 2-3 years old and has sat in my garage for the majority of the time because I have central air now. I would be looking to get $80 trade value for it in ammo. I am looking for mostly .223 preferably in brass and .357 mag and sig

.223 only or can you do 5.56?
Thanks....it's HOT in my garage. (Not supposed to happen in the man-cave, right?) :s0114:

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top