JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Coming to Salem and Portland 4/11-4/12 I am looking to meet somewhere on the way from Redmond. I will consider trades, only thing I am looking for is Lone Eagle or Competitor pistol in .308 or larger caliber. Reloading equipment is always good. Also 30-30, 30-06, 32-20 and 44-40 brass. Leupold Vari-X II scopes too.

Please post, "I will take...." if you want it, but I will not consider the deal finalized until we have exchanged emails, texts or a phone call. At that time, it will be marked as "sold pending FTF". I will do my absolute best to go in order, but the best way to ensure your "place" in the order list is to text me.

As the law requires, I can only sell to someone whom I believe to be from the state of Oregon. I do not require ID checks or bills of sale. I am happy to do either of those if you need. I am legal to posess and sell my personal firearms.

I am not opposed to shipping out of state to your FFL.

I do NOT sell junk. I back up what I am selling and will make it right with you if an unknown problem pops up. I would only sell guns, ammo, and components that I would shoot myself. I WILL NEVER INTENTIONALLY RIP SOMONE OFF. Just call me and I will make it right.

Click on picture for larger picture and more pictures.

Very Good Condition Carl Gustafs Rifle Made in 1915. Action, floor plate, bolt and front barrel band/bayonet lug all match. Threaded barrel. Blueing wear to bolt release and pitting on rear butt plate. $350

I was told that this rifle was brought back by a WWII veteran as a war trophy taken off of a Japanese soldier in the Pacific.

Click on picture for larger picture and more pictures.

th_P1010827.jpg

th_P1010831.jpg

th_P1010828.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.