JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Lake Stevens
State
Washington
Zip Code
Update 2/13/2022 - SPF - Sold Pending Funds

Up for your consideration are four Swedish M1896 (or M96) bayonets for sale. Details below for each listed by their markings. All in a good-very good condition.

Bayonet Markings: 10/113 No. 222, Scabbard Markings: L/113 No. 57b, No. 258, comes with a Frog. $65
Bayonet Markings: S/N 310, Scabbard Markings: 5/113 No. 193, comes with a Frog with additional retaining clip. $75
Bayonet Markings: S/N 939, Scabbard Markings: 842. $55
Bayonet Markings: S/N 958, 9/113 No. 136, Scabbard Markings: D1/I.6 No. 650, comes with Frog. ***SOLD***

If your interested in a particular bayonet, please message me and I am happy to take close up pictures and provide those to you. Prefer to sell face to face in Lake Stevens/Snohomish area, but will ship at buyers expense.

***Please note, buyers that request shipping will need to PM/text me once they are satisfied that they accept condition described and pictures provided. Condition can be subjective, the goal is to make sure you know what your getting before its shipped as I do not want anyone to be disappointed.***

Payment preferred is cash or USPS MO, but will accept Zelle for electronic payment. PM me if your interested. Crossposted.

IMG_7006.jpg IMG_7007.jpg IMG_7008.jpg IMG_7010.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.