JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a lightly used sw9ve 9mm handgun I bought it brand new for 325 and asking for 300 obo I've only shot fifty rounds through it..it comes with the carrying case two magazines and the pistol also a gun lock. From what I've read it's real similar to the glock and it's very reliable if interested please call or text 5419056581...text or email for pics

I have a lightly used sw9ve 9mm handgun I bought it brand new for 325 and asking for 300 obo I've only shot fifty rounds through it..it comes with the carrying case two magazines and the pistol also a gun lock. From what I've read [B]it's real similar to the glock[/B] and it's very reliable if interested please call or text 5419056581...text or email for pics

So much so that Smith & Wesson was sued by Glock over the design. These are fine pistols for the money but as pointed out, low-ball offers for a pistol worth every bit of $275-$300 should be offered up in a PM.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.