JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sw 5906, rounded trigger, winged adjustable sights. 7 mags, never used TT gunleather holster, hogue grips and original grips. Everything to get you going!

$450 for the lot. In Vancouver

5906.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
What a deal! The TT Gun Leather holster is $125 and the extra mags $20 each. The S&W 5906 is a great shooter and this model came with the adjustable rear sight. This could fetch more if offered on one of the auction sights or the Smith forum.

I bought a 5906 after watching Blubelly2's four YouTube videos on Gunsmithing the Third Gen S&W pistol. In the third video, he demonstrates how to smooth the action and enhance reliability. I had the gunsmith at my LGS view the vids to see if he could do the job. He did have the equipment and shot me a price similar to the S&W Service Center. Now, I have one of the best shooting 5906's around.

What a deal! The TT Gun Leather holster is $125 and the extra mags $20 each. The S&W 5906 is a great shooter and this model came with the adjustable rear sight. This could fetch more if offered on one of the auction sights or the Smith forum.

I bought a 5906 after watching Blubelly2's four YouTube videos on Gunsmithing the Third Gen S&W pistol. In the third video, he demonstrates how to smooth the action and enhance reliability. I had the gunsmith at my LGS view the vids to see if he could do the job. He did have the equipment and shot me a price similar to the S&W Service Center. Now, I have one of the best shooting 5906's around.

Sounds like a dandy setup! I will likely try to move it elsewhere if there are no local buyers

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.