JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
guys. If you frequent these type of sites, let me know which ones. Forums and places you buy stuff. I'm a partner in a company that produce some items you would most likely buy. Non gun stuff. Sorry. But it can save your life.
Thanks!
OH5

Would love to see your site. Can you post a link?

Ones that I go to wow to many to list but cheaper than dirt is one that I like probably the most. I try to shop local as much as I can and look for deals. Sometimes its just cheaper to shop on line.

There are too many to list this morning, but a few sites I can pass along that might help with your project are:

Other than the excellent preparedness section on this site, I don't really frequent preparedness forums any more. Many are moribund or overrun by nutbaggery and mall ninjutsu.

P.S. If you've got a minute to PM the info on specifics, I would value the info. Thanks. :)

There are too many to list this morning, but a few sites I can pass along that might help with your project are:

Other than the excellent preparedness section on this site, I don't really frequent preparedness forums any more. Many are moribund or overrun by nutbaggery and mall ninjutsu.

P.S. If you've got a minute to PM the info on specifics, I would value the info. Thanks. :)
Google Titan Ready USA

The herc oven is like nothing out there. The Helios wood burner is also like no other. The herc cooks at 350 degrees. We cooked a 14.5 lb. turkey in 4.5 hours. The Helios gets up to 1,400 degrees. And can be used at a forge.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top