JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$475
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Surplus M193, 820 rds/$475 (comes out to less than $0.58 per round) and FREE AMMO CAN.

Mal-1-001.jpg
Malasian-M193-009.jpg
Malasian-M193-012.jpg
Malasian-M193-010.jpg

M193 (5.56 x 45 mm, .223 Rem or whatever you like to call it) Malaysian surplus from the '80s. Brass cased, non-corrosive, reloadable, crimped in boxer primer, and think of the military spec "extras" that you don't normally see with commercial ammo. 55 grn, FMJ. 820 rounds in the can. So.....$475 and you get the can for FREE.

If you have questions and/or want it.....contact me via PM and include your phone#. That way, we can move the communications along at a much quicker pace. And, please specify which ammo you're interested in (I have several other classified offerings).

BTW.....I usually do my meetings at the Wal Mart P/lot in Vancouver (I-205 and Mill Plain Blvd). I don't ship and I don't usually go to Portland, OR. The exception being....unless I just happen to be going there.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....some of the cans have the metal wire and lead seal. So.....no extra charge for the wiff of air from Malaysia.:D

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top