JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Unfortunately, .380 ( AKA 9mm Kurtz) is far more popular then 9X18 Mak, and the good ammo is all gone, so it's a reloader only now. I absolutely LOVE my CZ-82's but with the ammo all dried up and no longer imported, were screwed!
This is precisely why I am buying the CZ 83. In modern guise, John Moses Browning's "9mm Browning" cartridge has ample power without fear of having to resort to handloading.

No DA in his right mind will attempt to vilify the venerable 1908 vintage cartridge. Using commercially-loaded solid copper projectiles, that do NOT expand, they'll play Hell making the .380 look as if it is a "killer Magnum" round. (Though the bad guy will be dead, just the same).

Works for me!

The lower picture is a good representation of the pistol I am buying. I believe that this will be a good investment.
I bought a lot of surplus guns in the 90's. I think the worst I have done is a couple that have only doubled in value. Some of them have exceeded 10x the price I originally paid.

All my buddies and parents were always dissing me "why are you buying that crap?" back then. I believe the secrete is to buy stuff you like and hence will hang onto for a fair bit while enjoying shooting them.

If I had known then (what I only suspected to be true and has proven out over time) I would have purchased a LOT more surplus. Back then I had a CCR license which made purchases a lot easier.

Just a few of them:
full.jpg

P.S. It is definitely worth it to pay a bit more for a nicer specimen. But even the uglier firearms I bought back then have gone way up in value.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads