JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Surefire
City
Milwaukie
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I've got a surefire x300-A, quick release model. Love how I can switch my x300 to different pistols easily, but unfortunately it just doesn't quick fit snug on my Canik Rival (thanks for the weird rail canik!)

Anyways, anyone wanna trade their B model (screw in mount) for my A model? Mine is in really nice shape, yours should be too

Added bonus, just dropped two new Surefire batteries into it

Prefer my area, Milwaukie-ish if possible or at least that we pick somewhere convenient since this is just a swapperoo for us both

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
And I know we can tighten the little actuator Allen wrench screw with the rail lock setup, but then it kinda defeats the purpose as I have to have a dang Allen wrench with me to swap it around. At least with a B model I can use my multi tool to loosen and swap it over

And I know we can tighten the little actuator Allen wrench screw with the rail lock setup, but then it kinda defeats the purpose as I have to have a dang Allen wrench with me to swap it around. At least with a B model I can use my multi tool to loosen and swap it over
That's fair. I just thought I'd throw it out there. If I had a B I'd trade you. But I don't….. haha.

Only other problem is that with rail lock the Omnivore holster doesn't fit right. If nobody has one to trade won't be the end of the world though I reckon

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.