JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Yup yup just what you have been needing. Notice how these are never for sale. Surefire backup with upgraded factory SF Z68 tailcap. With this bad boy you can stand it up like a lamp and just be so dam tacticool, or never have an accidental discharge again. Regular cap not included, hell can't find it, never needed it. Anyway look this light up, it's no joke for EDC, I even clown 90% of larger led lights with this lightweight. It's the newer 110 lumen model vs the 80 and has great runtime on one cell. Low/High modes on demand like Xfinity ohhhh. She's used not abused, hell try to abuse it you will just get bored before she dies.Some wear on bezel nothing huge. I'll let her go to a new home for 90 doogaloos, hell the cap alone is 30-40. I also have the matching pen/glassbreaker. The glass breaker was never used, ink never refiled, never used to remove an idiots eyeball, carried a little, not abused some wear not much. I could do 65 on the pen (paid 100 2 months ago). Tigard area, Beards preferred.

IMG_20140130_004234.jpg 20140130_003852.jpg 20140130_003941.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to find her for a deal and ehhh whoo ahh heck. So a few days later when I rescued the woman from a flat tire my EB1 died, in my inside pocked of a jacket I happen to grab was this backup and all her glory to save me!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top