JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Some people say this is one of Surefire's best lights ever made. It is one of the most engineered lights ever made by any company. The A2 Aviator has one bright white incandescent bulb in the center, and 3 low power red LEDs around the edge, to preserve night vision and battery life. The light is rated at 50 lumens, but multiple tests on CPF.com have rated it around 80 lumens, with a very good beam pattern. This light is different from other incandecents because it is digitally regulated, so the light is as bright at full power, all the way through the battery life. Even when the main bulb quits working, the batteries still have about 25% left for the LEDs to use. The tail cap allows for constant on for just LEDs, or both, momentary for LEDs or both, and complete lock out.

This light is like new, and is no longer made. It was close to $300 new. I am asking $90.

image.jpg

May trade for US made gear in black or OD. Looking for a good EDC pack, drop leg MOLLE platform, MOLLE Shotgun shell pouch, pistol lanyard, Glock 23 mags, quality knives, Sreamlight TRL-1, 870 Speedfeed stock...

I have a Gamo whisper, I will need to check what model but it is Lnib. Maybe we can work something out

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top