JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't really remember as it's been a while since I bought some. I would just call them if I were you. Keep in mind to factor in shipping costs when comparing on-line pricing to in store.

Check out brightflashlights.com... His prices are low and shipping rates are very good... I've purchase batteries, flashlights and AR parts from Calvin. Last time I ordered batteries I believe it was $15.00 for 12 batteries Shipping for all the stuff I ordered was USPS flat rate box.

I'll second BrightFlashlights. I've purchased many lights and Surefire parts from Kevin and Calvin in the past, great prices and great customer service.

My second choice would be these Streamlight batteries from Amazon.com (link below) which are a great price for a dozen premium CR123s. Buy two 12 packs and get free shipping or combine one pack with purchase of other items to get over the $25 minimum for free shipping. These (which I believe are re-branded Panasonics), Surefire (also re-branded Panasonics), Energizer, and Duracell are all top notch CR123s.

Amazon.com: Streamlight 85177 CR123A Lithium Batteries, 12-Pack: Home Improvement

There has been a lot of discussion of this on another messageboard frequented by cops, agents, and real emergency planning operators. The consensus is that the Surefire website has the best prices. AND A WARNING: there are counterfeit "Surefire" batteries out in the internet and in retail stores, so only buy direct from Surefire to guarantee getting the genuine product. They also warn of the dangers of frequent bursting/fires from ANY Chinese-made brand of C123 batteries.......................elsullo :confused:

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top