Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Surefire 123A lithium battery

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Items Wanted' started by Intoodeep, May 5, 2010.

1. Intoodeep

Intoodeep Beaverton, OR Member

Looking for batteries for my new light I ordered up. Anyone have a good source or recommendation of where to buy a couple dozen?

2. Cougfan2

Cougfan2 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

Batteries Plus right there in Beaverton Just a couple of doors East of Tom's Pancake House. You can buy them in bulk there.

3. Intoodeep

Intoodeep Beaverton, OR Member

Any idea what they are charging? Looks like they can be had for $1.75 each online in bulk.

4. Cougfan2

Cougfan2 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

I don't really remember as it's been a while since I bought some. I would just call them if I were you. Keep in mind to factor in shipping costs when comparing on-line pricing to in store.

5. techieguy

techieguy Well-Known Member

Check out brightflashlights.com... His prices are low and shipping rates are very good... I've purchase batteries, flashlights and AR parts from Calvin. Last time I ordered batteries I believe it was $15.00 for 12 batteries Shipping for all the stuff I ordered was USPS flat rate box.

6. Willamette

Willamette Beaverton, OR New Member

I'll second BrightFlashlights. I've purchased many lights and Surefire parts from Kevin and Calvin in the past, great prices and great customer service.

My second choice would be these Streamlight batteries from Amazon.com (link below) which are a great price for a dozen premium CR123s. Buy two 12 packs and get free shipping or combine one pack with purchase of other items to get over the $25 minimum for free shipping. These (which I believe are re-branded Panasonics), Surefire (also re-branded Panasonics), Energizer, and Duracell are all top notch CR123s.

Amazon.com: Streamlight 85177 CR123A Lithium Batteries, 12-Pack: Home Improvement

7. rdb241

rdb241 Puyallup Washington Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

:laugh::laugh::laugh: buys a $65.00 flashlight and he is worried about the price of batteries:laugh::laugh::laugh:

8. elsullo

elsullo Portland Oregon New Member

There has been a lot of discussion of this on another messageboard frequented by cops, agents, and real emergency planning operators. The consensus is that the Surefire website has the best prices. AND A WARNING: there are counterfeit "Surefire" batteries out in the internet and in retail stores, so only buy direct from Surefire to guarantee getting the genuine product. They also warn of the dangers of frequent bursting/fires from ANY Chinese-made brand of C123 batteries.......................elsullo :confused: