JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know that there aren't many afficionados of the cartridge, but I wonder how a compact "can" on an "old school" self-shucker. The slab-sided auto pistols of the early 20th century lend themselves to discreet carry and modern ammunition (Underwood, to be precise) makes the cartridge more than adequate for personal defense.

A small "muffler" on one of these "pocket pistols" would ingratiate them to the conservative crowd in a self-defense situation. Aside from being attractive (in a "Flemmingesque" fashion), the little round is fun to shoot.

Is anyone producing a suppressor small enough to carry such a piece in a muzzle-up, butt down shoulder holster, effectively concealing them?

The only .32 ACP I shoot suppressed is a SBRed vz61. The can is a Ti-Rant 9:

skorp-redact-jpg.311669.jpg

As you can see, though, it is hardly compact. It is a pretty quiet setup though.

However, I wonder if one of the compact 9mm cans would work for your purposes. Examples would be the <broken link removed> and Aurora. There was at least on manufacturer that makes/made a .32-specific can, but I am not finding it via Google.

Dunno. Might try Elite Iron. I do not know if they make pistol cans, but you can contact them and find out. They do make specific .312 cans for the 7.62x39. They also might make custom stuff as they were positive they could make us up a special can for the .30 carbine.

www.eliteiron.com

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top