JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I know the major differences (I think) but I'm not sure of the nuances. I have a single stage Lee and a Dillon 550 already, and I don't see myself doing a lot of high volume long action rifle reloading, so given that, is there any compelling reason I should consider the 1050 over the 1100?

Any real world experience with either?

They both look excellent ...

I have a Super 1050 and it is a tremendous high volume reloader. Its overkill for me now but back when I would load 1-2K rounds in a session, it was the bomb.
Nowadays My 650 is more than sufficient.
If you're really going to crank out the ammo get the 1050 or 1100, but if you are going to maybe load a few hundred rounds at a time, the 750 will fill the bill nicely and for a helluva lot less money on both the press and caliber change setups.

Last Edited:
OK I forgot one very good reason for the 1050
In fact it was a main reason I bought it and that is the built in swager. It is my opinion that criminals should be forced to swage primer pockets as punishment. Since I couldn't get convict labor to do that scut work, that feature on the 1050 (and now the 1100) was the tipping factor for my buying it.
I may sell my Super 1050 in the near future but if I do, it will only be after I run every piece of 5.56 brass I own through that swager.;)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads