JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
My KelTec IS SOLD

photo.jpg

photo.jpg

2wheels lowball offers should best be kept to pm's. try and find one of these locally for 400 dollars that just wont happen.

Seems like a very fair price. Considering how hard to find, especially with the Redlion front sight and extended mag. I finally got one 3 weeks ago at Fishermans delta park for $499. They had not had one in stock for several years! I had no luck at gun shows either. I felt like I won the lottery! Fun,fun, fun to shoot! I probably would have paid $700 for factory. You should include a pic of it folded, for those who don't know how versatile a weapon it is. Let me know if you want to break up the front sight.

Seems like a very fair price. Considering how hard to find, especially with the Redlion front sight and extended mag. I finally got one 3 weeks ago at Fishermans delta park for $499. They had not had one in stock for several years! I had no luck at gun shows either. I felt like I won the lottery! Fun,fun, fun to shoot! I probably would have paid $700 for factory. You should include a pic of it folded, for those who don't know how versatile a weapon it is. Let me know if you want to break up the front sight.

What caliber did u pick up? I can't sell u the sight, but it is nice i would suggest picking one up. The factory sight is garbage, but hip fire is a blast, easy to see where to adjust with the .40 :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.